The Klamath County Chamber of Commerce is comprised of nearly 500 members and is the most active and influential business organizations in Klamath County. Membership in the Chamber means greater access to local and state leaders, business contacts, and customers. It also means greater exposure for your business as well as opportunities to improve your bottom line through promotional and marketing opportunities and savings. Did you know…
“When consumers know that a small business is a member of the local chamber of commerce, they are 44% more likely to think favorably of it and 63% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future.”
These are just a couple of the statistics published in ” The Real Value of Joining a Local Chamber of Commerce: A Research Study” (PDF, 225k) by The Schapiro Group.
At the Klamath County Chamber of Commerce, we provide programs and opportunities that further increase the value of Chamber membership. Download our Membership Guide.
Want to discuss Chamber membership?
Prosper Through Relationships
With nearly 500 members, the strength and diversity of our membership provides ample opportunity to build relationships including:
- twice monthly Awake @ 8 and monthly After Hours meetings.
- events to develop professional networks like the Swing into Summer Golf Tournament.
- involvement in action teams such as the Small Business Owners Team and the Hispanic Business team – facilitating information sharing between business leaders.
- opportunities to volunteer with various committees to support the business community and build lasting relationships.
Promote Your Products and Services
Klamath County is a competitive environment and the Chamber provides opportunities for targeted, cost-effective marketing exposure for your business including:
- free listing on the Chamber’s website directory with direct links to your website.
- referrals in response to thousands of inquiries each year.
- inclusion in hundreds of relocation information packets sent each year.
- published news of interest and deeply discounted advertising rates in Basin Business, a monthly insert in the Herald and News.
- sponsorship opportunities at special events such as the Snowflake Parade and Independence Day Jamboree.
- assistance with ribbon cutting, ground breaking, and grand opening ceremonies.
- brochure and business card display.
- promotion of your event on events calendar and in weekly e-newsletter.
Grow Your Business
Knowledge is power and we provide many powerful programs that deliver vital information that offer our members a competitive advantage. At the Chamber, we help you and your employees grow personally and professionally through programs including:
- the Leadership Klamath program designed to help prepare you and/or your employees for a leadership role in our community. It helps foster a comprehensive and objective awareness of our community in action. Members of the Klamath County Chamber of Commerce enjoy a significant discount on the registration fee.
- the Academy for Business Excellence, an event focusing on topical, practical and useful information.
- Free lunch time seminars offering a “nuts-and-bolts” topic in about an hour, perfect for the busy entrepreneur.
Gain Access to Leadership
Joining the Klamath County Chamber of Commerce provides you access to other leaders from the business, government, and non-profit communities. This access can lead to new relationships to help drive your business growth and providing opportunities to develop leadership skills. Opportunities include:
- events featuring top leaders as guest speakers. Past speakers have included local officials such as County Commissioners, as well as federal and state officials like Congressmen and Representatives.
- involvement in the Chamber’s Government Affairs Committee (GAC). The GAC furthers our mission by advocating in support of pro-business changes. This group is guided by the Chamber’s Public Policy Agenda that helps create an environment where every business can succeed.
- our Annual Awards Gala honoring businesses and individuals that are leading the way in job creation, economic development, and community vitality.
Join the Klamath County Chamber of Commerce
Membership in the Klamath County Chamber of Commerce is an investment in your business. As a member, you receive exclusive rights to valuable relationships, business intelligence, and leadership opportunities to gain a competitive advantage in today’s market.
Joining the Klamath County Chamber of Commerce is easy and beneficial!
The Klamath County Chamber of Commerce is a member based organization. Membership is open to all area businesses and individuals who have an interest in Klamath County. Membership is an investment in the present and future of our community.
Join the Chamber!
Payments may be made by check or credit card, and may be split monthly, semi-annually or quarterly. There is a $50 one-time processing fee for new members.
All dues are 100% tax deductible as a necessary cost of doing business.
Includes all business not listed separately. Based on full-time equivalent employees (2080-hour work year, Klamath County employees).
|1 – 5||$199|
|6 – 10||$310|
|11 – 25||$385|
|26 – 50||$499|
|51 – 75||$659|
|76 – 100||$799|
|101 – 150||$950|
|151 – 200||$1140|
Note: Maximum investment, regardless of size for general businesses, will be $1175 unless otherwise negotiated.
Telecommunication, Cable, Electric, Natural Gas, Water, etc. – Installs utility equipment & provides services.
- $599(for companies who do not install equipment)
Assets in Klamath County
- Less than 30 Million = $399
- 31 to 70 million = $1199
- Over 71 million = $1490
- Non-Profit Social Service Organization = $155
Join the Chamber
To join the Klamath County Chamber of Commerce, simply download the Membership Application form and return the completed application to the Chamber. Please make checks payable to:
Klamath County Chamber of Commerce
205 Riverside Dr, Suite A
Klamath Falls, OR 97601