3717 Rio Vista Way
Klamath Falls, OR 97603
Harli Smith is an Associate Advisor with Money Concepts Financial Planning Centre and is also employed by Money Link Financial Services Inc. whose main office is in Del Rio, Texas and is establishing itself in Klamath Falls, Oregon. The firm provides quality and professional assistance in retirement planning, financial planning, investment services, life insurance, tax planning and preparation, bookkeeping and payroll services to both individuals and businesses. “We help transform people to achieve life’s freedoms.”
Harli holds a degree in finance and marketing from the University of Colorado Colorado Springs. She completed her degree in three years and graduated with Cum Laude honors. Harli holds an Oregon Life and Health Insurance license and is studying to take her FINRA Series 6, 63, and 65. Upon getting her FINRA licenses she will work to obtain her Certified Funds Specialist (CFS). Harli is also a Silver level tax preparer through Liberty Tax.
Harli is an active member of the Klamath Falls Chamber of Commerce and the Klamath Falls Rotary Club. She spends her time volunteering at local events and 5k runs around the community. She is also an Air Force Key Spouse and is very involved within the squadron.
Harli and her husband Lucas reside in Klamath Falls, Oregon. Her husband is an F-15C pilot in the Air Force. She is known for her love of cows, but also enjoys hunting, riding horses, playing her saxophone, running with her beagle and traveling. Harli has always had a love for agriculture growing up she was involved in 4-H and FFA and holds her American FFA Degree.
It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for. –Robert Kiyosaki
– Retirement Planning and Preparation
– Financial Planning – Ask about our Enterprise 360 plan!
– Rollovers and Retirement Plan Distributions
– Investments – stocks, bonds, options and mutual funds
– IRAs, Roth IRAs, 401K and 403b Plans
– Annuities – fixed, indexed, variable
– Estate Planning – ask about Net-Law!
– Asset Management
– College Planning and Funding
– Business and Tax Planning
– Life & Health Insurance
– Employer Benefits and Cafeteria Plans
– Seminars, Workshops and Speaking Engagements
– Federal Benefits Planning
– Free Double Check on Your Taxes
Call now for a complementary review!
All securities through Money Concepts Capital Corp. Member FINRA/SIPC