The Champions program of the Klamath County Chamber of Commerce is a membership outreach and retention program. Champions are volunteer goodwill representatives, working with existing and new members to relay information, identify concerns, promote member involvement, and provide assistance with member retention efforts
Champions Job Description
- Attend Champions business meetings
- Attend Awake @ 8’ish networking events.
- Attend new member visitations.
- Serve as a greeter at luncheons, business after hours and seminars.
- Contacts assigned new members, either by phone or in person to welcome them, invite them to attend breakfast forums/seminars, business after hours, etc., explain benefits and answer any questions they may have. Offer to meet them at the different events to introduce them to other Chamber members and help them feel comfortable.
- Participate in Chamber events such as Street Fair, Annual Banquet, Golf Putting Challenge, etc.
- Increase awareness of Chamber services and programs throughout the community.
- Wear the Chamber Champions blue vest and name-tag during Champions events.
Benefits To You As A Champion
- Increased knowledge of Chamber programs
- Greater knowledge of business community
- Community involvement
- Visibility-you and your company will be visible at all Chamber related functions
- Promotion through Chamber website, social media, and publications
- Leadership-build and advance effective, relevant, and professional programs and networking opportunities for Champions members
- Eligibility for the Champions of the Year award
- Direct contact with decision makers
- Lifelong friends!
- Jennifer Fairfield – Fairfield Realty
- Christine Hess – Klamath Falls YMCA
- Brienne Humphrey – First Interstate Bank
- Jessica Kostick – Healthy Klamath
- Shane Murlin – 541 Jump
- Revonda Pierce – Basin Mediactive
- Peggy Roberts – Holistic Living
- Lori Stiehr – Academy Mortgage
- Heather Tyler – Washington Federal
- Shawn Weishaar – Canon Solutions America
Are you a Champion?
Apply Here. We Need You!
When you see one of our hard working Champions (they are the folks in the black jackets or blue vests) let them know how much you appreciate what they do for the Chamber!