The Ambassadors program of the Klamath County Chamber of Commerce is a membership outreach and retention program. Ambassadors are volunteer goodwill representatives, working with existing and new members to relay information, identify concerns, promote member involvement, and provide assistance with member retention efforts.
Ambassador Job Description
- Attend Ambassador business meetings
- Attend Greeters networking events.
- Attend new member visitations.
- Serve as a greeter at luncheons, business after hours and seminars.
- Contacts assigned new members, either by phone or in person to welcome them, invite them to attend breakfast forums/seminars, business after hours, etc., explain benefits and answer any questions they may have. Offer to meet them at the different events to introduce them to other Chamber members and help them feel comfortable.
- Participate in Chamber events such as Street Fair, Annual Banquet, Golf Putting Challenge, etc.
- Increase awareness of Chamber services and programs throughout the community.
- Wear the Chamber Ambassador blue vest and nametag during Ambassador events.
Benefits To You As An Ambassador
- Increased knowledge of Chamber programs
- Greater knowledge of business community
- Community involvement
- Visibility-you and your company will be visible at all Chamber related functions
- Promotion through Chamber website, social media, and publications
- Leadership-build and advance effective, relevant, and professional programs and networking opportunities for Ambassador members
- Eligibility for the Ambassador of the Year award
- Direct contact with decision makers
- Lifelong friends!
- Brienne Riley-US Bank
- Betty Ramey-Purcell-Positive Flow Enterprises
- Cindy Frisendahl-Arbonne International
- Courtney Forney-Coldwell Banker
- Fran Johnson-New Earth
- Jay Joyner-Klamath Community College
- Jenine Stuedli-Washington Federal
- Jerry Johnson-Monte Johnson Insurance
- Johanna Scholer-Cal-Ore
- Larry Woodruff-Seasons Change
- Meredith Mackey-Running Y
- Nikki Galpin-Amerititle
- Paul Titus-iQor
- Sandy Boatright-Southern Oregon Goodwill
Are you an Ambassador?
We Need You! To get involved or for more information, contact us by e-mail or call at (541) 884-5193. The fee to register as an Ambassador is $45.
When you see one of our hard working Ambassadors (they are the folks in the black jackets or blue vests) let them know how much you appreciate what they do for the Chamber!