Events for children & families at the Klamath County Library
Downtown Klamath County Library
We have activities for families and children of all ages at the downtown Klamath County Library!
- Toddler Romp: every other Monday at 10:30 am (May 1st and 15th). Toddlers and parents interact at educational “sensory play” stations together. Toddler romp is suggested for children ages 12 to 36 months.
- Baby Storytime: Tuesdays at 11 am. Enjoy stories, songs and games with your little ones. This event is aimed at newborns and infants, but all are welcome.
- Music and Movement: Tuesdays at 3:30 pm. Children and parents get into the groove with music and dance. Join us for stories, games and more! Suggested for children 4 and up.
- Coding Club: every other Thursday at 3:30 pm (May 11th and 25th). Learn basic computer programming skills! This group is for aspiring coders ages 8-18.
- Lego Club: every other Thursday at 3:30 pm (May 4th and 18th). Let’s build Lego projects together! Each week we’ll have a new building challenge. This club is for builders ages 8 to 18.
- Preschool Storytime: Fridays at 10:30 am. Come for stories, crafts and songs. Suggested for children 3 to 5.
- Pet Partners and Angels in Whiskers: Saturdays at 10:30 am. Read with therapy dogs! They’re very good listeners. All ages welcome.
- Family Movie: first Saturday of the month (May 6th) with a craft at 1:30 pm and a film at 2 pm. Join us for a wacky animated adventure! Storks just don’t deliver babies like they used to – now they deliver packages for a mega-store on the internet. But when a baby girl pops out of the company’s long-disused baby-making machine, someone’s got to deliver her – before the boss finds out! The film is rated PG and runs for one hour, 40 minutes.
Registration for these events is not required, but children under 10 should come with a parent or guardian, please. For more information, please call 541-882-8894 or visit the library website at www.klamathlibrary.org.