|Host||Klamath County Library|
|Location||Downtown Klamath County Library|
|Date||Sep 01, 2018|
Downtown Klamath County Library
The downtown Klamath County Library’s book clubs for kids and teens are getting back into gear for the fall!
Here’s what we have in store:
• The Page Turners (ages 5-7) meet on the first Thursday of the month at 4 pm. They’ll discuss Frog and Toad are Friends by Arnold Lobel on Thursday, October 4th.
• Books & Beyond (ages 8-12) meets on the second Thursday of the month at 4 pm. They’re discussing 11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass on Thursday, October 11th.
• The Book Legion (ages 13-18) meets on the third Thursday of the month at 4 pm. The first Book Legion book is I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson. They’ll talk about it on Thursday, October 18th.
You can pick up your club’s book at the Youth Services desk starting Saturday, September 1st.
If you need a little extra time to finish a book (or can’t wait to find out what we will be reading next) here are the titles for November:
• The Page Turners: Junie B. Jones and the Stupid Smelly Bus by Barbara Park
• Books & Beyond: The Witches by Roald Dahl
• The Book Legion: Persepolis: The Story of a Childhood by Marjane Satrapi
For more information or to pick up your club’s book, stop by the Youth Services desk or call 541-882-8894.