Join a book club at the Klamath County Library!
Downtown Klamath County Library
The downtown Klamath County Library has added three new book clubs for kids and teens! Here’s what we have in store:
- The Page Turners (ages 5-7) meet on the first Thursday of the month at 4 pm. They’ll discuss Nate the Great and the Hungry Book Club by Marjorie Weinman Sharmat and Mitchell Sharmat on Thursday, December 7th.
- Books & Beyond (ages 8-12) meet on the second Thursday of the month at 4 pm. They’re discussing Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson on Thursday, December 14th.
- The Book Legion (ages 13-18) meet on the third Thursday of the month at 4 pm. December’s Book Legion book is The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill. They’ll talk about it on Thursday, December 21st.
If you need a little extra time to finish a book (or can’t wait to find out what we will be reading next) here are the titles for January:
- The Page Turners: Ivy & Bean by Annie Barrows and Sophie Blackall
- Books & Beyond: The Red Pencil by Andrea Davis Pinkney and Shane W. Evans
- The Book Legion: Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
For more information or to pick up your club’s book, stop by the Youth Services desk or call 541-882-8894.