Join a book club at the Klamath County Library!
Downtown Klamath County Library
The downtown Klamath County Library has added three new book clubs for kids and teens! Here’s what we have in store:
- The Page Turners (ages 5-7) meet on the first Thursday of the month at 4 pm. They’ll discuss Andy Shane and the Pumpkin Trick by Jennifer Richard Jacobson on Thursday, November 2nd.
- Books & Beyond (ages 8-12) meet on the second Thursday of the month at 4 pm. They’re discussing Hatchet by Gary Paulsen on Thursday, November 9th.
- The Book Legion (ages 13-18) meet on the third Thursday of the month at 4 pm. November's Book Legion book is It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini, for the group’s meeting on Thursday, November 16th.
If you need a little extra time to finish the book (or can’t wait to find out what we will be reading next) here are the titles for December:
- The Page Turners: Nate the Great and the Hungry Book Club by Marjorie Weinman Sharmat and Mitchell Sharmat
- Books & Beyond: Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson
- The Book Legion: The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill
For more information or to pick up your club’s book, stop by the Youth Services desk or call 541-882-8894.