|Host||Klamath County Library|
|Location||Downtown Klamath County Library|
|Date||Sep 26, 2018|
|Time||05:30 pm - 08:00 pm|
The Book to Film Book Club is back at the downtown Klamath County Library! The club meets on the last Wednesday of the month at 5:30pm to watch film adaptations of books and discuss how they measure up to the books they’re based on.
Our first meeting for the fall is Wednesday, September 26th, and we’ll be discussing The Dinner by Herman Koch and watching its 2017 film adaptation. (You can pick up your copy of the book at the downtown library’s Information and Reference desk starting Monday, August 27th.)
Other upcoming titles include:
• 12 Strong by Doug Stanton
• The Leisure Seeker by Michael Zadoorian
• Red Sparrow by Jason Matthews
• Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
• First Man: The Life of Neil A. Armstrong by James R. Hansen
• First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung
• The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters
(Please note that we’ll be meeting on the 4th Wednesday of October (October 24th) instead of the last Wednesday so as to not conflict with Halloween, and the club doesn’t meet during the month of December or during the summer.)
For more information or to pick up the club’s current book, please call 541-882-8894 or visit the Information and Reference desk.