Behind the Scenes
Camp-eriffic: Next week a whole new troupe of qualified and enthusiastic theater, dance and music teachers and counselors descend on the theater in prep for the FIVE camps we will offer this year. For more information on how to get your kids, grandkids or just that kid down the street with the great imagination into camp, contact our education director, Sia Lewis at 541-884-0651 x 13 or by email.
Spoonful of Sugar: The cast of our 2017 Summer Community Production has been cast! You can stay up to date on rehearsals and happenings by following us on instagram, twitter and FB!
Desperately Seeking: The hunt for our next executive director continues on through the middle of the month. We realize we can't truly replace Mark, but we're going to do our best.
Bigger Picture: Oregon Arts Funding is in danger due to targeted state budget cuts. Learn how you can be an advocate!
Sweet (and Savory) Victory: Congratulations to the winners from our 15th Annual Taste of Klamath culinary contest:
- For the Love of Food who won Best Bite with their Butternut & Gruyere Cannellone with crispy sage and browned butter
- Klamath Basin Brewpub who took home the title of Best Dessert for their Mint Avocado Whip
- Klamath Basin Brewing whose Backroad Vanilla Porter won Best Buzz (Beer and Wine)
- 4 Spirits Distillery who dominated the Best Buzz (Spirits and Cocktails) division with their Bourbon Whiskey
- Bill Gallagher’s Western BBQ (as the people’s choice for Best Booth)
The Ragland Summer Youth Theater Day Camp offers an intensive three-week session, to students in grades 4 and up, providing a complete immersion into the world of theater and the arts. Classes include acting, dance/movement, voice and art projects. The 2017 camp experience culminates with two performances of Disney's Mulan Jr.
- Camp dates: 6/19-7/8 (M-F) 8:30a-3:30p
- Performances:July, 8 @ 2p & 5:30p
- Tuition is $399 | Additional sibling $300
Little Sprouts Camp is a one-week, half-day camp, focusing on theater basics and fun for kids K-4 grade. Camp will culminate with two performances of the play Gran's Guide to Stop an Ogre.
- Session 1: July 10-14 (AM & PM Sessions)
- Performances on 7/15
- Session 2: July 17-21 (AM & PM Sessions)
- Performances on 7/22
- Tuition is $130 | Additional sibling $100
To register your child for camp, please fill out the registration form and call Sia Lewis at 541.884.0651 x 13.
In the Wings:
Season Launch 7.19.2017 @ 5:30p.
Join us for the 2017/18 season launch party! Enjoy cocktails, appetizers and a cabaret style show including videos and live performances from upcoming shows; including Mary Poppins, Pack Rats and more as we unveil all the exciting shows the RRT has planned for the 2017-18 Season! Join us for a no-host bar and mingling in the lobby at 5:30 p.m. At 6 p.m. we'll move into the theater proper for the big reveal!
NW Film Fest
The Klamath Film Maker's Group will be hosting a carefully selected cross-section of filmmaking shorts from the Northwest Filmmakers' Festival.
Tickets are $5
Join us for a FREE workshop on June 27th, led by Creating Connection, a national initiative designed to help arts and cultural leaders create messages and experiences that respond to the expectations and interests of diverse audiences.
Find Us Online